Thursday, May 19, 2016

Tips for Getting Started with your Blog





Hi everyone,

So I have been searching online for some time now... Every time I turn around I see that one vital way to market your business online is by blogging. I said to myself, "Self (pause)... I don't know if I have the time". Lol :) But the truth is, we all have the time.

So to kick off this blog ... I want to provide some quick tips on how to manage your time so that you can blog as well. 

Are you ready?! 

I hope so.




Tip#1 - Manage your time wisely. 

You will need to schedule in some time for blogging. Not only that but you also need to schedule time for other day to day activities for your business marketing efforts. For example:  schedule your time for social media posting. There are apps for that. One app is Hootsuite. Try it.
Other things you can use your time for is maybe your YouTube videos, direct mailings, customer mailing lists (emails or postal).
Also you can even set aside a time to check all messages like emails, texts, voicemail, and social media.


Tip#2 - Draft your content when you have free time. 

For example, you are stuck in line at the dmv or maybe you are finding yourself spending way too much time on social media... Or maybe you are up all night for no reason... You can draft your blog content at that time. :)


Tip#3 - Use your mobile phone. 

Are you like me .. When you hear the term "blogger" you imagine some sophisticated individual sitting at a desk with a cup of fresh hot coffee getting ready to stick a pencil in their ear and crack their knuckles... And blog...?! :)

Well guess what, you can simply blog on the sofa from your mobile phone or device. Easy!

Don't make it too complicated!  I guess that can be tip #4 :) 

Keep it simple and blog useful content. Make your blog posts real and natural. No need to go too deep. Post what you know naturally.



Happy blogging people.

I hope I can continue to bring you more informative blog entries.

Don't forget to visit my website at www.dttgraphics.com for all your marketing and advertising needs. :)

Please feel free to comment your experience posting your first blog or how your journey is going blogging! 

No comments:

Post a Comment